- ●Toyo Screen Kogyo produces high-quality and high-precision equipment and products by using its technology for separation and classification, and thus contributes to the social infrastructure construction and the environmental preservation.
- ●Toyo Screen Kogyo always sets goals and tries to develop its business in order to ameliorate its employees' lives stably.
- ●The employees of Toyo Screen Kogyo positively utilize their own capabilities and deal with customers with a sense of propriety.
- ●The employees of Toyo Screen Kogyo always try to improve their own skills and exert their originality and ingenuity in all aspects.
- ●The employees of Toyo Screen Kogyo try to make jovial working places on the fundamentals of sincerity and mutual trust.
- ●Toyo Screen Kogyo lays stress on the control of its employees' health and security and tries to ensure their families' secure lives.
As you may well know, the environment and the quality have become so important key words or themes that there is no longer any company in this 21st century that does not care about them.
Nowadays, each industry's consciousness about them has been sharpened, and the industries are becoming more and more mature.
The environment and the quality have their various aspects ; Toyo Screen Kogyo has respected the natural environment and the social environment, etc. as well as the environment to secure the living amenity of people and the working environment in the industrial production processes. In short the Company has always been paying attention to the Environment.
Furthermore, the Company has been placing a stress on the improvement in its employees' consciousness and technologies in addition to the compliance with the relevant laws and regulations in order to achieve the better quality of its products.
Conclusively, Toyo Screen Kogyo is always ready to supply equipment, apparatuses and systems which fit the requirements of clients conscious of the importance of the environment and the quality.
Nowadays, clients’cost demand has become severe as well as their care for the environment and the quality. Now is the time that factors such as the running cost in consideration of durability and functionality, the creation of a new system to improve the existing processes significantly, and the optimization or reduction of required human power, time, and energy are considered altogether in the evaluation of the cost merit, while the superficial sales point of the low price for unattractive products and services is beside the mark.
The Company is highly conscious about the environment and the quality as a matter of course. On top of it, Toyo Screen Kogyo makes it a rule to deliver more benefit than what is worth the price.
|COMPANY NAME||TOYO SCREEN KOGYO CO., LTD.|
Head Office & Factory
2-10-6 Kozen, Ikaruga-cho, Ikoma-gun,
Nara Prefecture, 636-0103 Japan
Phone ： +81-745-70-1711
Fax : +81-745-70-1712
Head Office Sales Dept.
Phone : +81-745-70-1700
Fax : +81-745-70-1701
Tokyo Sales Office
Saito Building, 14-6, Kyobashi 3-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo,
Phone : +81-3-3567-2488
Fax : +81-3-3564-6455
|ESTABLISHED||November 4, 1954|
|REPRESENTATIVE||Takenori HIROHAMA, Representative Director|
|CAPITAL||JPY 20 million|
|COMPANY'S BANKS||Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Nara Branch
The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Yao Branch
The Nanto Bank, Tsutsui Branch
The Shoko Chukin Bank Limited, Nara Branch
The Bank of Kyoto, Yamatokoriyama Branch
|BUSINESS OUTLINE||Engineering, manufacture and sales of 〔parts and equipment related to separation, classification, concentration and dewatering〕, 〔equipment for environmental control〕, and others.|
Wedge Wire Screen
Fine Wedge Wire Screen
Screen Cloth (Woven Wire Screen)
Perforated Metal Screen
Ultra TN Screen
TS Drum Screen
TS Drum Type Press Dewaterer
|ASSOCIATION||The Association of Liquid Filtration and Purification Industry, Japan
NPO Recycling System Center
The Association of Powder Process Industry and Engineering, Japan
National Water Well Association of Japan
Environment Management and Technology Center in Kansai
Sky Front Forum
Study Group for Supporting HACCP & Cooking, Japan
The Japan Welding Engineering Society, Nara Branch
Nara Economic and Industrial Association
HEAD OFFICE & FACTORY
2-10-6 Kozen, Ikaruga-cho, Ikoma-gun,Nara Prefecture, 636-0103 Japan
Phone ： +81-745-70-1711
Fax ： +81-745-70-1712
- Access by train
- JR Yamatoji Line's Yamatokoizumi : about 20 minutes' walk.
JR Yamatoji Line's Horyuji : about 10 minutes' drive by taxi car.
Kintetsu Kashihara Line's Kintetsu-Tsutsui : 15 minutes' ride by bus.
- Access by car
- Nishi-Meihan Highway Horyuji IC : go straight to National Road #25, turn right and proceed about 1.5kms. You will see our facilities on right-hand side (about 15 minutes' trip from the said IC).
Nishi-Meihan Highway Koriyama IC : go straight to National Road #25, turn left and proceed about 4.5kms. You will see our facilities on left-hand side (about 20 minutes' trip from the said IC).
Saito Building, 14-6, Kyobashi 3-chome,Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0031 Japan
Phone ： +81-3-3567-2488
Fax ： +81-3-3564-6455
- Access by train
- JR Tokyo, Yaesu South Exit JR Yurakucho, Kyobashi Exit : about 12 minutes’ walk.
Subway Toei Asakusa line’s Takaracho : 1 minute’s walk.
Subway Ginza line’s Kyobashi : about 4 minutes’ walk.
Subway Tokyo Metro Hibiya line’s Hacchobori JR Keiyo line’s Hacchobori : about 6 minutes’ walk.
Subway Tokyo Metro Yurakucho line’s Ginza 1-Chome : about 6 minutes’ walk.